Kris said she and her four siblings miss their mom terribly

Kris said she and her four siblings miss their mom terribly. She disclosed that up until now she still talks to the former president because she wants “to hold on and have conversations with my mom.”

“The Buzz” host admitted that she still cannot stop crying whenever she talks about her or do things that will remind her that her mom is no longer with her.

She said she even wrote down all the lessons she learned from her. And she cries every time she reads them, she added.

‘We all miss her. My sisters said, ‘Huwag ka nang umiyak sa TV.’ Kasi kapag umiyak [ako], naiiyak din sila. But I miss her. Nakaka-miss talaga,” she said.

Kris said there were instances when she could feel the presence of her mom. She said she felt her presence again before going to work Sunday.

“Kasi I kept saying kagabi, ‘Mom, I miss you.’ I think she was just trying to tell me, ‘Tigilan mo na. Huwag ka nang umiyak.’”

Kris promised to wear black in her shows up until her mother’s birthday next year.[Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com]

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Philippines Celebrity. Design by Pocket